You’re invited to attend
The Ontario Parenting Connection’s
When: Tuesday, April 25th from 6:30-8:30pm
Where: The Spencerville Room, 380 Colonnade Drive, Kemptville, ON
We are pleased to have OPP Constable Cathy Lindsay, Community Services and Media Relations, as our first speaker.
Topics being discussed include:
- Programming provided in the schools though the OPP
- The criteria for when the schools contact the police
- The intersections program
- When parents can connect with the police for assistance
- Current issues affecting children and youth in North Grenville
Please Register Here
Please note we will have 3 more events in 2017! Please mark your calendars and save the dates
Tuesday, June 27th Tuesday, September 19th Tuesday, November 28th
Get Informed ~ Get Involved ~ Get Connected
A Special Thank You to our Sponsor!